C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. Electronics Technician - Supermarket Controls in Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Summary of Position:
The position of Electronics Technician entails all aspects of Supermarket controls.
• Rough Wiring
• Interconnecting wiring
• Installation and maintenance of refrigeration, HVAC and EMS control wiring and
• Program based controllers via laptop.
• Installation and maintenance of refrigerant leak detection systems.
• Interact with contractors, vendors, engineers and retail operators.
• Provide customer service, technical assistance and problem resolution to customers.
• Provide customer training on electronic controls.
• Maintain the electronics preventative maintenance program.
• Minimum of 2 years experience with electronic controls, refrigeration, HVAC and/or
• Print/wire diagram reading ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Above average computer skills
• Team Player
• Self-motivated individual who has the ability to manage time properly on a day to day
• Ability to plan and schedule time to meet deadlines for store start-up refrigeration,
HVAC, and electrical controls
• Flexibility to work in various capacities during remodels, new store setup and closings
• Available for after hour calls for refrigeration, HVAC and lighting control issues that
may arise from refrigeration personnel, contractor, and store owner/operators
Associate Degree - General Studies, Attendance, High School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Values
1st Shift (United States of America)
Piggly Wiggly Midwest LLC
About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Company: Piggly Wiggly Midwest LLC
Job Area: Engineering
Job Family: Facilities
Job Type: Regular
Job Code: JC0981