C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. Automatic Case Pick Generalist in York, Pennsylvania
As an Automatic Case Pick (ACP) Generalist, you will remove cases from full pallets and place, by layer, onto trays in the automated case pick system in the receiving area. You will also be operating robots, clearing faults and assuring pallet integrity within the shipping area.
Schedules: 3 available
Sat - Mon 5pm-5am & Tues 5pm-11pm
Tues 11pm-5am & Wed - Fri 5pm-5am
Wed 11am-5pm & Thurs - Sat 5am-5pm
Location: 4875 N Susquehanna Trail, York, PA 17406
· Eligible for Day 1 Benefits
· Holiday Pay
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Weekly Pay
· Employee Discounts/Purchasing Program
· Public Transportation- York Rabbit Transit Bus Route
· Health Wellness Program
· Employee Appreciation Events
· Remove cases from full pallets, placing them by layers onto the trays located in the Automated Case Pick System
· Confirm accuracy of product while maintaining production levels and quality
· Inspect and ensure the stability of product on pallets
- Grocery - 50 to 90 Degrees
- Physical abilities: : Never crawling, sitting. Occasionally climbing up to 4 ft. (Must have fall protection training and using proper fall protection equipment). Occasionally balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, feeling and crawling. Frequently handling, fingering, talking smelling, reaching (level: Waist/overhead, etc.). Occasionally gripping, carrying, pivoting, pushing, lifting, pulling up to 60 Lbs. Occasionally standing and walking on surface type (s): Carpet, tile, concrete. Continuously sitting, hearing, seeing and repetitive movement using both hands and feet.
Brief History: ES3 is part of the C&S Family of Companies, the largest grocery supply company in the US with over 50 high-tech facilities in 16 states. Think of it as the place where grocery stores go to shop…with the largest automated, multi-manufacturer warehouse in the world right here in York, PA!
Enjoy the stability and benefits of being a team member at a company celebrating over 100 years in business and recognized as one of York County’s largest employers !
Attendance, General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Values
3rd Shift (United States of America)
About Our Company
ES3 is an experienced team of third-party logistics experts, saving Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers significant time and money every day. A pioneer of the collaborative distribution model, ES3 provides solutions across all channels, optimizing its supply network to expedite replenishment. ES3 does this by combining warehousing, mixing, and distribution services under one roof in a multi-manufacturer, collaborative model optimized by advanced technology.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with ES3, LLC. ES3, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Company: ES3, LLC
Job Area: Warehouse Operations
Job Family: Operations
Job Type: Regular
Job Code: JC0292