Become part of a team that’s working to feed families, neighbors and communities across the country. Begin a new career with C&S.
At C&S, our work is critical to keeping our communities fed. We are searching for motivated students and young professionals interested in applying their skills and education to our important work.
We want you to grow and thrive at C&S! Our early career opportunities and internship programs are dedicated to hands-on learning and mentorship. And, you will have the opportunity to work on projects and areas across the Company that you are passionate about. Take the first step toward a successful career.
Our internship program offers full-time, paid roles that provide:
- Exposure to real-world opportunities
- Competitive pay to learn and grow at the start of your career
- Community involvement
- Career opportunities after graduation
- Quality work experience tied to your course of study
- Projects which drive real-world experience and push your knowledge/acumen
- Rotational opportunities to gain experience in different areas across multiple semesters/summers
C&S Early Careers
Kick starting your career at C&S not only provides you with a full-time opportunity in your field, but also:
- Mentorship and career development
- Weekly pay and benefits that begin your first day on the job
- Tuition reimbursement to continue your education
- Relocation assistance for our Supply Chain Management program, where you can explore living and working in new areas of the country
This is your chance to become part of our more than 104-year legacy!
"Overall, an internship with C&S may be a valuable learning opportunity that can aid in the development of new skills, the expansion of your network, and the preparation of a future career in the sector of your choice."
Bala Pradeep Konda